10 Reasons for Parents to let go
10 Reasons for PARENTS to let go
- ESTABLISH MEANINGFUL GOALS – Your children will benefit from taking time to research and establish their goals before they embark on their next steps followed by a constructive Explo and the right further education choices.
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY – For many the first meaningful break from their family.
- MANAGING TIME – The entire Explo process needs to be organised by themselves; this is a learning experience of its own.
- INCREASED CONFIDENCE AND MATURITY– An Explo instils a sense of achievement widely acknowledged and encouraged by Admission Departments worldwide.
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITY – They are at a phase of their lives where their minds are extremely receptive to new input before their next transition. You have laid the foundations, let others add to the job.
- CV ENHANCEMENT – Differentiation from the competition.
- ADMISSION DEPARTMENTS – Be seen in a favourable light: more mature and focused.
- LANGUAGES – The chance for your child to learn one or more languages in a natural environment surrounded by native speakers.
- BRIDGING THE GAP – Sometimes the chosen further education plans are not available straight away.
- LIFE SKILLS – Such as independent learning, problem-solving, self-sufficiency, internationalism and having to manage unknown situations on their own are invaluable for children’s self-esteem and maturity.