Bespoke Gap Year adventures that kick-start your CV
Gap Year Advisor, Ideas and Programmes
How it works
– Step 1 –
Before we get going, you will fill out a questionnaire and provide us with your CV as the basis for our research.
– Step 2 –
We begin with an orientation consultation, followed by a telephone or personal talk with your parents and a written summary.
– Step 3 –
Research and Planning
We get down to the details of planning – finding the projects that are right for you whilst detailing finances & logistics.
Through individual consultation, international expertise & network as well as selected partners we ensure that you will find orientation and structure for your next steps.
- Consolidate a HOBBY
- Become fluent in a LANGUAGE
- Embark on an ADVENTURE
- Partake in an INTERNSHIP
- Join a VOLUNTEER programme
- EXPLORE cultural diversity
For a full orientation consultation for your steps after school including Gap Year, Career Advice & International Universities please contact www.way-ahead.de
Latest News – browse for inspiration
- Forbes Magazine – Why Your Brain Would Love It If You Took A Gap Year January 12, 2019
- Why does Harvard University actively encourage a constructive Gap Year ? September 16, 2018
- Prince Harry gets his hands dirty on a volunteering project in Africa, contact us for similar opportunities. June 11, 2018
- Explorientation Representative in Africa June 18, 2016
- Malia Obama is taking a Gap Year – You should too! June 15, 2016
- DESCAPE curious to hear more – here is the interview April 28, 2016
- SAVE the DATES: Workshops for School Leavers June 19, 2015
- Pro Bono – Motivationsworkshop an der Max-Schmeling-Stadtteilschule in Hamburg June 10, 2015
If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It is lethal.