Bespoke Gap Year adventures that kick-start your CV
Gap Year Advisor, Ideas and Programmes
How it works
– Step 1 –
Before we get going, you will fill out a questionnaire and provide us with your CV as the basis for our research.
– Step 2 –
We begin with an orientation consultation, followed by a telephone or personal talk with your parents and a written summary.
– Step 3 –
Research and Planning
We get down to the details of planning – finding the projects that are right for you whilst detailing finances & logistics.
Through individual consultation, international expertise & network as well as selected partners we ensure that you will find orientation and structure for your next steps.
- Consolidate a HOBBY
- Become fluent in a LANGUAGE
- Embark on an ADVENTURE
- Partake in an INTERNSHIP
- Join a VOLUNTEER programme
- EXPLORE cultural diversity
For a full orientation consultation for your steps after school including Gap Year, Career Advice & International Universities please contact www.way-ahead.de
Latest News – browse for inspiration
- The Way Ahead Team at Donner & Reuschel Bank – Perspektiven 2020, Hamburg & Munich February 11, 2020
- Forbes Magazine – Why Your Brain Would Love It If You Took A Gap Year January 12, 2019
- Why does Harvard University actively encourage a constructive Gap Year ? September 16, 2018
- Prince Harry gets his hands dirty on a volunteering project in Africa, contact us for similar opportunities. June 11, 2018
- Explorientation Representative in Africa June 18, 2016
- Malia Obama is taking a Gap Year – You should too! June 15, 2016
- DESCAPE curious to hear more – here is the interview April 28, 2016
- SAVE the DATES: Workshops for School Leavers June 19, 2015
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”